After Updating Data in Multiple Languages, Recruiting Insights Dashboard Shows Unexpected Results
(Doc ID 2638332.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Recruitment module in Dutch and French session language, the pivot grids displayed in Recruiting Insights Dashboard show unexpected results. For example, the applicants analytics graph shows the same statuses are twice: once in base language, once in session language (Dutch or French). As a result, the numbers in the graph are also incorrect.
Expected that the analytics pivot grids in the Recruiting Insights Dashboard should only show statuses once regardless of language.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: Recruiting > Create Job Opening (JO) (Dutch: Werving > Vacature maken)
2. Create JO in DUTCH
3. Run search index to see JO in Employee Self Service Careers page.
4. Log in with Dutch User
5. Apply for both job openings via Careers tile
6. Link applicants: via search applicants and group action “link applicant to job”
7. Log in in Dutch as the Recruiter indicated in the JO configuration
8. Navigation: Recruiting Homepage, Recruiting Insights tile, Applicant Analytics tile
9. Note the same status is shown twice: 015 Gekoppeld is the Dutch translation for 015 Linked.
Also in the grid below you see there is an issue, details like name of the applicant, name of the recruiter, etc. are left blank for the job opening created in DUTCH
Same issue occurs with the other graph types, and when above steps are performed in FRENCH.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document