EAP: Credit Adjustment Voucher With Non-Prorated Freight Appears on the Load Assets Request Page
(Doc ID 2639309.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Voucher is created from a PO with an Asset. Eventually, a Credit Adjustment Voucher is created from the PO Voucher, and the Credit Adjustment Voucher is modified to only have non-prorated Freight charges. When on the Load Assets Request Run Control ID page, if click on the magnifying glass for Voucher ID, the Credit Adjustment Voucher is being displayed even though it only has non-prorated Freight charges.
Having this Credit Adjustment Voucher display causes issues for the Users because once these type of Credit Adjustment Vouchers start to accumulate, Users will have to look through all of these Vouchers in order to find their Voucher that needs to be picked up by the Load Assets Request.
According to Bug 19030561 - NOT PULLING SUT TO AM PRE STAGING TABLE AFTER RUNNING INTFAPAM PROCESS, Development states that the SUT and Freight costs are not provided in the Pre-AM Financial page if the customer uses the 'Non-Prorate' feature. This function only works for Prorated, which capitalizes those costs with purchased asset(s) and also displays subtotals for each cost i.e. Sales Tax, Use Tax, and Freight.
Based on Development's statement, the Credit Adjustment Voucher should not be displayed on the Load Assets Request Run Control ID page since it was created with only non-prorated Freight charges.
1. Procurement Control > Non-Mech Charges page setup > Freight Charge = FRGTNP (Non Prorated Freight)
2. Create a PO with Receiving Required, Matching turned on
3. Add an Asset to the PO
4. Dispatch the PO
5. Create Receipt from the PO
6. Create Voucher from the Receipt
7. Add Freight to the Voucher
8. On the Voucher > Invoice Information page, click the Non Merchandise Summary hyperlink
9. Verify that the Charge Code = FRGTNP
10. Save the Voucher
11. Run Matching
12. Run Voucher Posting
13. Run Load Assets Request for the Voucher
14. Through SQL, query INTFC_PRE_AM -- Row exists for the Voucher
15. Create an Adjustment Voucher from the Voucher
16. Change the Unit Price to .00001
17. Asset information exists at the Distribution level
18. Add Freight = -50.00, Total = -50.00
19. Save the Adjustment Voucher
20.. Run Matching
21. Adjustment Voucher created with Match Exceptions
22. Override the Match Exceptions
23. Run Matching
24. Run Voucher Posting
25. Through SQL, query VCHR_ACCTG_LINE -- Notice that for DST_ACCT_TYPE = FRG , AM_DISTRIB_STATUS = N
26. Access Load Assets Request
27. Click on the magnifying glass for Voucher ID
28. Look Up Voucher ID page lists the Credit Adjustment Voucher even though it only has non-prorated Freight charges
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document