ELA9.2: Incorrect Amount in Lease Contra LPY Entries for Quarterly Finance Lease Backdated Amendment
(Doc ID 2639926.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For Quarterly Finance Lease, Wrong amount in Lease Contra LPY entries for backdated amendment
Amount in Lease Contra LPY entry end of quarter amount should be reverse of the total sum of Lease contra monthly amounts.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Enter a quarterly Finance lease as start date 01/01/2019 end date 12/31/2020. Save & activate
2. Generate straight line schedule & Process lease for 5 periods.
3. Amend Lease to change start date of the base rent with accounting date as 1st Jun and transaction date as 1st Apr
4. Generate straight line schedule again, Calculate depreciation, Close depreciation for next 2 periods
5. Create Accounting entries. Check LC - LPY entries
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document