Labels are Missing in Eligibility Details Popup While Applying Absence Request
(Doc ID 2639930.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While applying the absence, 'View Eligibility Details' popup is showing the data for the Calendar Year without labels- Entitlement, Balance and Take.
1. Create a Text ID and while creating select the country in Context Keys and Text section.
Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Text Catalog and Notepad > Maintain Text Catalog
2. Configure Forcecasting element with the label in the 1st step.
3. Navigate to ESS Fluid home page > Click on Time tile
4. Click on Request Absence.
5. Select Absence Name.
6. Enter Start Date and End Date.
7. Click on 'Check Eligibility' button.
8. Click on 'View Eligibility Details' link.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document