ELA9.2: After Lease Interunit Transfer GL_DISTRIB_STATUS Value Remains as 'P' for TRF Entries
(Doc ID 2640039.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue with GL DISTRIB STATUS field in IUT if Balance Sheet indicator & Book code are activated.
After doing lease IUT, value for GL_DISTRIB_STATUS field in PS_DIST_LN table for TRF entries is getting updated as P.
GL_DISTRIB_STATUS field in PS_dist_LN table for TRF entries should be updatedas N, so that Journal Generator can pick them up.
Steps to Replicate:
1. In Installation option make sure that Balance Sheet indicator and Book code are activated.
2. Default Accounting balancing group is set as: Balance Sheet indicator BS + Book code B
3. Create and activate an operating lease
4. Process the lease for the first few periods
5. Perform IUT & Process the lease for next period
6. Create Accounting entries for Source and Target Asset
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document