JPM_CAT_ITEM_QUAL2 (Major Code) Cannot be Hidden in ESS and MSS in Profile Management
(Doc ID 2640377.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eDevelopment - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MAJOR_CODE(JPM_CAT_ITEM_QUAL2) field display in eDevelopment Self Service and Manager Self Service even though It is listed as Hidden in the Person profile setup.
This field should be hidden with the configuration changes in Profile setup
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Main Menu > Set Up HCM > Product Related > Profile Management > Profiles > Profile Types. Select Person
2. Insert a row > Click Content. > Click Education > Click Degrees. > Click the Property Attributes tab.
3. Locate field JPM_CAT_ITEM_QUAL2 (Major Code). > Change the Display value to Hidden.
4. Press OK and Press Save.
5. Now navigate to Self Service > Learning and Development > Talent Profile
6. Click Education > Click Degrees. > Press the Plus button.
7. You’ll see that the field Major code is still visible.
8. Now navigate to Manager Self Service> Learning and Development > Team Talent Profiles.
9. Click the > icon for one of the employees > Click Education > Click Degree > Major code is still visible.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document