E-PG: Pivot Grid Shows Percent Bar Empty or Shows Incorrect Percentage
(Doc ID 2640627.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to apply some changes on the delivered Pivot Grid HGA_EVENT_ANALYSIS_MGR (e.g. Chart type "2D Horizontal Percent chart" or any percent chart; series, X-Axis, Y-Axis), the Chart is displayed incorrectly or empty.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PIA
2. Navigate to Reporting Tools > Pivot Grid > Pivot Grid Wizard
3. Search by Pivot Grid name: HGA_EVENT_ANALYSIS_MGR
4. Go to step 4
5. Change to these values:
Absence Type - Row - Series
Supervisor - Row - X-Axis
COUNT - Column - Y-Axis
6. Also change Chart Options to 2D Horizontal Percent Chart Or any Percent chart
7. Save it.
8. Go to Step 5
9. Chart is displayed incorrectly or it is shown as empty bar
10. Navigate to Fluid Manager Self Service
11. Click on the Absence Analytics Tile
12. Same behavior - Chart is displayed incorrectly or it is shown as empty bar
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document