EAM 9.2: Chartfield Changes Do Not Propagate the Reporting Books and Do Not Reflect the Expected results
(Doc ID 2640882.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Chartfield Changes do Not Propagate the Reporting Books and do not reflect the Expected results WHEN "COPY CHANGES TO OTHER BOOKS" IS 'N'.
1. Create Asset.
2. Run depreciation for the asset.
3. ADD cost to the Corp and Federal books.
4. Depreciate Asset.
5. Perform the IUT for all books.
6. Run Depreciation for the Transfer From Asset.
7. Create Accounting Entries for the Transfer From Asset with the Process GL Journal Generator enabled.
8. Create Accounting Entries for the Transfer To Asset with the Process GL Journal Generator enabled.
9. On the Review Cost page, you can see that the chartfields for Reporting book not updated when the IUT is performed.
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document