EEX9.2: Expense Approval Sends Worklist Notification for All Approver Listing when Expense Report Should Route Only To The First Approver
(Doc ID 2641883.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expense report is routed to multiple approvers even though route to first approver is checked in the approval list routing.
As per the setup, expense report should be routed only to the first approver.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Make sure that the expense approver approval is at header level.
2. MAke sure to have two different approver profiles pointing to the same apprver type "EXAPPROVER"
3. In the approval routing list, select route to first approver and select all amounts and all department check boxes for both the approver profiles listed.
4. Have a refinement template with total amoutn limit checked and the total amount as 10 dollars and tie it to the second approver profile listed in the approver list routing.
5. Create and aubmit an expense report with 2 lines where teh total amount exceeds the limit and note that it will get routed to both the approvers and not just the first one.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document