E-TR: PV_CP_LOAD Does not Update Catalog Tree for All Catalog Item Changes with DB2
(Doc ID 2642059.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 to 8.58 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PV_CP_LOAD does not update Catalog tree for all catalog item changes.
Catalog –PV_CP_LOAD does not update Catalog tree for all catalog item changes.
When doing incremental update to the existing catalog item with changing "Category Code" tree is not updating it updates the category in Item Master, but tree node does not change/updates.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Catalog Management > Catalogs > Import Catalog Sources. Enter the Catalog Source used for Full Load and SET ID and Search
2. Add a File –Upload the Incremental Load CSV File
3. Click on Import and run EOCM_IMPORT to Success and Posted
4. The file is imported now
5. Navigate to Main Menu > Catalog Management > Catalog Management Home > Check the Catalog
6. Navigate to Main Menu > Catalog Management > Catalog Management Home >Define Catalog Map> Take an Existing Map used for Full load earlier
7. Navigate to Partner Catalog Console > Take and Incremental Upload option this time. Run EOCM_RUN_MAP to Success and Posted
8. Check the Partner catalog Console-It is loaded now
9. Navigate to Main menu > Catalog Management > Categories > Maintain Rules > take the existing categorization rule
10. Navigate to Partner Catalog Console > Categorize Offerings > Run Categorization > Click OK to kick off the AE. Use the same Categorization Rule ID as used for full load. Run EOCM_CZATION to Success and Posted
11. Check the Partner Catalog Console. Load state is “Categorized”
12. Navigate to Partner Catalog Console > Approve Proposed Categories and Catalog Offerings. Run EOCM_APPROVE to Success and Posted
13. Navigate to partner catalog console >Stage Partner offerings. Run EOCM_STAGE to Success and Posted
14. Partner catalog console is staged
15. Navigate to Main Menu > Catalog Management > Catalog Management Home >Enterprise Catalog Console > Move Catalog to production > Run Move to production process. Run EOCM_MTP to Success and Posted
Navigate to eprocurement >Administer procurement > Supplier Integration> Import item catalog file > procurement catalog load > Run the PV_CP_LOAD to Success and Posted
16. Check the Tree Manager
17. Replication Finishes. Lets verify the file
16. The modified category after incremental upload does not get updated in the Tree Manager however the category gets updated correctly in Define items > Items and Attributes
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document