ETL9.2: MSS Weekly Time Tile Switches To The Supervisor's Timesheet Instead Of The Employee's
(Doc ID 2642197.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manager Weekly Time Entry page is switching to show the manager's jobs instead of the employees' jobs. This occurs when viewing an employee that has multiple active jobs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as supervisor
2. Go to MSS>Team time> Weekly Time Entry
5. Click Get Employees button
6. Select an employee that has multiple active jobs
7. On summary page, note the employee's jobs are listed
8. Select a date
9. On Report Time page, the jobs switch to the supervisor's jobs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document