EPC: Accounting Entries Missing In PS_COST/PS_BOOK, For Some Assests When Running PC_AM For Multiple BUs.
(Doc ID 2642455.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PC_AM process ran for multiple business units, not creating asset entries for few assets in PS_COST/PS_BOOK record.
1. Create two new projects in two BU's. Take transaction currency different than the base currency of the BU's.
2. Add ACT transactions for these assets with a currency different than their base currency.
3. Define assets and link the assets to ACT rows.
4. Run PC_AM process for both the business unit together
- For one of the BU entries are missing in PS_COST, PS_BOOK, PS_OPEN_TRANS etc. Instead of creating entries for all the BUs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document