HR: Job Title Missing On Internal Resume Page HR_CP_RESUME
(Doc ID 2642708.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Job Title missing on HR_CP_RESUME Page
When the employee goes to My Internal Resume and clicks the drop down for My Job Information, the Internal Work Experience is showing the Begin Date, End Date, Department and Loation. The Job Title is blank for rows where the job code is inactive. It looks the view that is used to populate this information is from HR_CP_JCODE_VW. That view is only looking at active rows. The Internal Resume should show Job Titles for inactive job codes.
Page: HR_CP_RESUME Page
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Sign into the application as an Employee
- Verify Navigate >Workforce Administration > Job Information> Job Data at the Search enter the EMPLID and then obtain JobCode Information, for past history (note when the employee changed jobs)
- Navigate to SETUP HCM> Foundation Tables > Job Attributes > Job Code Table
- Enter Jobcode found when following Step 2 in the search, insert a new effect dated row, change the status to Inactive and then save.
- As employee navigate to Self Service > Career Planning > Internal Resume
- Expand the Section My Job Information
- Note that before the Job Code was made the Job Title is displayed, however after the Job Code is made Inactive the Job Title is no longer displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document