EEX 9.2: Unable To Add Column Header On Columns Added To the ERApproval Component Via Page Composer
(Doc ID 2642978.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding new columns to ERApproval component via Page Composer, a Column Header is not available to label the column.
1. Open up Page Composer
2. Enter Definition
3. Click Search and select ERApproval
4. Scroll down to the Lines section and select 4 columns icon
5. Click on Toolbox, open LIN2 record
6. Drag any field over to the 4th column
7. Now click on Edit icon on the 4th column in order to add a header description
8. Note there is no place to add a header description
9. Compare that to the 3rd column by clicking on the edit icon on the 3rd column
10. Note there is a Column Header section which allows the user to set a message or text for the column
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document