After Changing the Image On the Fluid Personal Details Tile, the Image Reverts Back To the Original Image
(Doc ID 2643565.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The objective is to change the image on the Employee Self Service > Personal Details Tile.
Note that the delivered Fluid Personal Details Tile is configured for Dynamic Content.
After changing the image and saving it, users accessing the Employee Self Service Homepage see the new image only for a few seconds before the image changes back to the original image.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login as PeopleSoft Administrator
2) Go to PeopleTools > Portal > Structure and Content > Fluid Structure and Content > Fluid Pages > Employee Self Service
2) Scroll down to Personal Details
3) Click on Edit beside Personal Details
4) Click on Fluid Attributes tab
5) Change Image Name to PS_RS_RESOURCESKILL_L_FL and save.
6) Navigate back to Employee Self Service Homepage
Initially the new image is displayed.
After a few seconds the image changes back to the original image.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document