" SetID not found for name='BUSINESS_UNIT',value='' with record 'PC_RES_AN_TYPE', tree ''.(2,214) PC_CF1_N_SBR.BUSINESS_UNIT_PC.SaveEdit Name Restrict_AnType " Error on Procurement Card Reconicllation Page Distribution Template
(Doc ID 2643703.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting peoplecode error when entering distribution details under Procurement Card Reconciliation page - Distribution template.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Enable Restricted Analysis Types under Set Up Financials Supply Chain > Install > Installation Options > Project Costing Integration.
2. Navigate to: Main Menu > Purchasing > Procurement Card > Reconcile > Reconcile Statement
3. Search for an Employee with a Pcard transaction to be verified
4. Click Distribution Template to change chartfields
5. Enter Distribution Details: include PC Business Unit, Project, Activity, Source Type; click Ok
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document