ELA: Incorrect Straightline Schedule After Lease Amendment
(Doc ID 2643763.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After activating a Lease Amendment, the straightline process generated incorrect straightline values. Also, the amortization amounts prior to the amendment date were deleted.
The Straightline amounts were calculated based on remaining payment from the amendment date.
It is expected that the Lease amendment will generate new straightline with correct values.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Operating Lease
2. Add 3 Base Rents for term of lease.
3. Allocate, classify and activate Lease.
4. Generate Straightline Schedule.
5. Create Lease Amendment.
6. Change ending date for Base Rent term 1 to end of prior period creating undefined period.
7. Insert new Base Rent between term 1 and 2 for newly undefined period.
8. Re-allocate, and activate the amendment.
9. Generate Straightline Schedule and review.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document