When Clicking the 'Select Different Employee' On the View Compensation History Page, the Link Does Not Return the Direct Employee List Until the Third Click
(Doc ID 2644209.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The 'Select Different Employee' link on the 'View Compensation History Page' accessed via Related Actions on the My Team page requires three clicks to take the user back to the Search.
Only after you clicking the link three times, the user is returned to the List of Direct Report employees.
The behavior only occurs when accessing the 'View Compensation History' page using the 'Related Actions' from the 'My Team' tile for the Manager Self Service.
Customer expects that when accessing the 'View Compensation History Page' from the Related Actions on the My Tam page, clicking on the 'Select Different Employee' link one time should return the user to the Search page.
The behavior may be replicated with the following steps:
1. Login as PeopleSoft Admin
2. Go to MSS > My Team > Rosanna > Related Actions > Compensation > View Compensation History
3. Click on the 'Select Different Employee' link
4. Page spins
5. Page eventually stops, but continues to display the same employee's View Compensation History page
6. Click again, same result.
7. Click a 3rd time, page finally returns to the list of Direct Reports employees.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document