When an item has Multiple GPO Contracts Linked to it, the PO_REQLOAD Process Fails with Process xxxxx ABENDED at Step PO_REQLOAD.RL2900.GETGPO (SQL)
(Doc ID 2644837.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an item has multiple GPO Contracts linked to it, the delivered version of the PO_REQLOAD process fails with abend step.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create two contracts for two different suppliers.
- Create two GPO Manufacturers.
- Go to Items and pull up item # 10060.
- Click on Manufacturers link.
- Then click on GPO Pricing.
- Add the GPO Contract Number and the Effective date.
- Verify item can be replenished.
- Create Replenishment Request.
- Choose the "IN Replenishment Options" on the process scheduler request.
- Go to Load Requistions and run the process.
- Process goes to error.
Please see attached document for replication steps.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document