PO Auto Source Doesn't Create PO when Location on Contract is Different from Contract on the Requisition - Error: The contract specified on the transaction is not valid at this time.
(Doc ID 2644883.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a supplier has more than one location when you add the contract it only pulls in one of the locations onto the line details. When the requisition is created the other location is on it (the one not in the contract line) and after running PO Auto source the requisition goes to error.
1. Find a Supplier with more than one location
2. Ensure there is an Item with that Supplier associated to it
a. Ensure both locations are on that Item
3. Find or create a procurement contract with that Supplier/Item combination
a. When you add the Item to the contract, it only pulls in one of the locations onto the line details.
b. Leave the contract with just the one location.
4. Create a requisition against the contract using that Item Id
a. Ensure the requisition has the other location on it (the one that is not on the contract line
b. Budget check and submit the req for approval
c. Approve the requisition
5. Run the PO autosource process for that requisition
6. Check the requisition and find that it has an error
Please see the replication documentation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document