EGL 9.2: Spain VAT Report has Various Issues with the Formatting
(Doc ID 2644906.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Spain VAT report has various issues:
On page 1 of the Spain Vat Report
1) Box numbering is missing making it very confusing to read the report.
2) Heading IVA a Cobrar should really be IVA Deducible
3) Boxes 40 and 41 are missing from the page.
On page 2 of the Spain Va Report
1) Box numbering is missing making it very confusing to read the report
2) Line descriptions are unclear therefore it is difficult to identify the line
3) Box 62, 63, 74 and 75 are missing from the page.
Please see replication steps here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document