Business Unit (BU) Catalog Security is Not Working Under eProcurement Requisition Express Item Entry Page When ItemId is Tied to a Category in two Different Catalogs
(Doc ID 2644976.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Express Item Entry BU-Catalog Security not working in the scenario where the same item (XXXXXX) belongs to a UNSPSC Item category (XXXXXX). Item category (XXXXXX) is tied to 2 different catalogs (Catalog1 and Catalog2) and the item is part of Catalog2. However Catalog1 is assigned to the BU and Catalog2 is not assigned to the BU
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1)Created a new item (XXXXXX) tied to UNSPSC Item Category XXXXXX
2) Note Item Category XXXXXX it is tied to 2 Catalogs : Catalog1 and Catalog2
3) Please note that Item: XXXXXX is only tied to Catalog2
4) Requester is not tied to any Catalogs under Requester setup
5) Setup Catalog Security for only BU
6) BU US001 is assigned to Catalog: Catalog1
PLEASE NOTE: Item: 113355 is not part of Catalog1
7) Now go to epro Requisition ¿ and click on Express Item entry and try to add item: XXXXXX
8) Able to add successfully
Expected Behavior: Item XXXXXX is not part of Catalog1 and should not be able to add item successfully
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document