ELM - Translation Of The Learning Environment Is Not Correct In Maintain Learner Groups Page for Dutch Language
(Doc ID 2645225.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an administrator creates a learner group and selects a learning environment(LE), the learning environment is translated into the language in which the administrator is logged in.
However, when the administrator then searches for the learner groups, the learning environment is displayed in a different language.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Check the set up of the learning environment with the translations (English/Dutch/French)
2. Set Up ELM > Learning Environment
- Data language English LE: North America
- Data language Dutch LE: Noord Amerika
- Data language French: Amerique du Nord
3. Log in using the Dutch Language
Enterprise Learning > Learner Groups > Maintain Learner Groups
Enterprise Learning > Leerrgoepen > Leergroepen beheren
4. In the drop-down, the name of the LE is displayed in Dutch
5. When the search has finalized the name of the LE is displayed in English for Learner Group North America and Group 1 Sales Admin D has LE in French Amerique du Nord.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document