New Effective Dated Video Transcript Not Used in Open Enrollment Activity Guide
(Doc ID 2645238.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Benefits Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A new Video Transcript for the welcome video to be used for Open Enrollment was added on a new effective-dated row on the Activity Guide Category; a new effective-dated row on the delivered ENROLLM template was added to use this new category configuration. However, the original Video Transcript still displays when an employee opens the Open Enrollment Activity Guide.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Add a new effective-dated row on the Activity Guide Category for Open Enrollment (Navigation: Enterprise Components > Activity Guide Composer > Categories, Steps) with a new Video Transcript.
2. Add a new (later) effective-dated row on the delivered Open Enrollment Template to use that new Category with the new Transcript (Navigation: Enterprise Components > Activity Guide Composer > Templates).
3. Configure an Open Enrollment Definition to use the Open Enrollment Template (Navigation: Set Up HCM > Product Related > Automated Benefits > Processing Controls > Open Enrollment Definition).
4. Configure a Schedule Table for this Open Enrollment (Navigation: Set Up HCM > Product Related > Automated Benefits > Processing Controls > Schedule Table).
5. Create the Open Enrollment Events (Navigation: Benefits > Manage Automated Enrollment > Events > Run Automated Event Processing).
6. Employee opens Open Enrollment Event Activity Guide in Fluid (Navigation: Employee Self Service > Benefits Details tile > Benefits Enrollment).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document