RFx Document not Generated or Attached to the Event in Strategic Sourcing Events when Event Goes to Workflow Approval
(Doc ID 2645283.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RFx Documents in Strategic Sourcing Events are not generated nor attached to the event when the event goes to workflow approval. Event approval is required for the Business Unit. If one removes the Approval Required by Business Unit option and posts a new Event, the RFx document is attached to the event. RET_VALUE is always 0 when approval is required and it will have a numeric value when approval is not required.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Make sure Approval Required for the Business Unit is selected (Sourcing > Sourcing Administration > Assign Approval by Business Unit link)
2. Create a sourcing event (Sourcing > Create Events > Event Details)
3. Click on Add an RFx document link. On the Create Document page, fill in the mandatory fields, click Create Document.
4. If Wizard execution is triggered, answer all the questions.
5. On the Document Management page, click Complete Document button.
6. On the Event Summary page click Save Event, then click Post. The event is submitted for approval.
7. Approve the Event.
8. On the Event Summary page click Events Comments and Attachments link. The files Event Bid Package and Event Details file where created and attached to the event, an empty line is also added. The Event RFx document details is missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document