E-UPD: Uploading a File into the PeopleSoft Cumulative Feature Overview Tool Fails with Message - "Gateway Timeout The proxy server did not receive a timely response from the upstream server"
(Doc ID 2645294.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When uploading an applied bug report file into the PeopleSoft Cumulative Feature Overview Tool, (see Doc ID 793143.1), to generate a CFO list; the tools fails with a time out message.
Time out message:
This also occurs when attempted on Chrome, Edge and IE browsers.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Click on link to CFO Tool. Link: PeopleSoft Cumulative Feature Overview
2. Select “Upload an Applied Bug Report”.
3. Select the "Product Family" ( ex. PeopleSoft HCM 9.2)
4. Click on Browse and select the applied bug report file
5. Click upload
6. The Uploaded File name appears. Click Next.
7. Observe the tools spins for a long time then getting a Gateway Timeout message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document