Unable to Reduce Partially Paid Purchase Order Line to Amount Paid
(Doc ID 2645484.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is unable to reduce partially paid PO line to amount paid?
1) Go to Add/Update PO’s and click find an Existing Value
2) PO: 0000nnnnnn
3) Select Header Details
4) Change Accounting Date to Current Date
5) Click the PO schedule
6) Select Price adjustment:
7) Change Price to the amount spent plus .01 to spend down the PO ( $5,200.01), then click OK.
8) Select Distribution/Chartfield
9) Change the open line to .01 and click ok
10) Press Save and the Matching message will appear:
Schedule has been matched. Cannot reduce price on matched schedule (10200,85)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document