EAP 9.2: Fluid Approvals Allows For Approvals When AP Voucher Is In Batch
(Doc ID 2645899.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fluid approvals is implemented. Prior to fluid approvals customer would receive the following error message when a voucher was in batch:
" This voucher is currently in use by a Payables batch process. (7030,236)
This voucher is currently in use by a Payables batch process and needs to be completely processed before any modifications can be made on this voucher.
Thus, this voucher is for displayed only now. "
In Fluid Approvals, this error message is not displayed and users are able to approve a voucher while it is in a batch process.
1. Turned on Approval for BU US003
2. Created a voucher
3. Submitted the voucher for approval
4. Used Mass Maintenance to change the accounting date
5. Ran Voucher Build
6. While Voucher Build was running - logged in as User ID APS1 (next level approver)
7. Clicked on the voucher - no message shows up and then voucher can be approved even though the PS_VOUCHER.IN_PROCESS_FLG is Y.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document