E-PORTAL/E-FLUID: Back Button Is No Longer Available After a Modal Dialog Is Displayed
(Doc ID 2646139.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Fluid Back button goes away after a modal dialog is displayed.
The Back Button is restored, if the browser is refreshed.
Using HCM's Team Performance functionality as an example, the Team Performance Link (as the Back Button) is disabled after completing an action in ePerformance Evaluation Document, without saving it.
- Portal iHub PUM Image# 9 on PT 8.56.12.
- HCM 9.2 PUM Image# 32 on PT 8.56.12.
- FSCM 9.2 PUM Image# 29 on PT 8.56.12.
- Custom Property 'EnablePCModal' is set to True, in the Web Profile
To reproduce the issue:
[Using HCM's Team Performance functionality as example]
1. Login to Portal iHub.
2. Click on Team Performance Tile
3. Select a Document and make some updates. Do not save.
4. Click on the Team Performance Link (Back button).
5. Choose 'No' in the message box (displayed as a modal dialog) to not save changes.
6. The Back Button, with the link to go back to Team Performance, is no longer available.
The issue is only observed if accessing the system through iHub. It works fine if access is done directly to the provider application.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document