When Updating Data In Fluid Position Management Without Approval " Page data is inconsistent with the database" Error is thrown
(Doc ID 2646554.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While attempting to updating Data In Fluid Position Management Without Approval users experience the following error :
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Approvals > Approval Process Setup > Disable NewPositionApproval and PositionApproval processes
2. Go to Workforce Administrator dashboard
3. Click on Position Management tile
4. Click on Manage Position tile
5. Add a new Positions > Set values for the position
6. Submit the Position Data
The New Position Number xxxx has been successfully created.
7. Click on Go to Position Details
8. Click on the Edit button
9. Change values , File Status: Frozen Status: Inactive
10. Page displays the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document