HCM 9.2: Group Definition Not Working With PSQuery
(Doc ID 2646569.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Group Build - Group Definition Not Working with PSQuery.
"A fatal PeopleCode SQL error has occurred. Please consult your system log for details."
"Fatal SQL error occurred. (2,125) GB_EXEC_LIB.GB_EXEC.GBL.default.1900-01-01.Step05.OnExecute"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Reporting Tools > Query > Manage Queries
2. Create a new Query. Follow instructions in PeopleBooks - HCM PeopleBooks > Application Fundamentals > Setting Up and Working With Group Definitions > Setting Up Group Definitions > Understanding Query Definition for Group Build
3. Select PSOPRDEFN as the first record and GB_QRY_LINK_VW as the second record
4. Save the query.
5. Navigate to Workforce Administrator > Manage Business Partners and define new group, specify the Query defined in previous steps.
6. Go to “Group Definition” tab and click on “Group Visualize” icon
7. Note error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document