ELA: AM_DPCLOSE Creates Duplicate LPY Entries When Expiring a Lease
(Doc ID 2646695.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AM_DPCLOSE is creating duplicate entries when run twice after expiring a lease
1. Create a payable lease in LA.
2. Run Straight-line, AM_DEPR_CALC, AM_AMAEDIST and AM_DPCLOSE for 3 periods.
3. Expire the lease on the 4th period.
4. Run Straight-line, AM_DEPR_CALC, AM_AMAEDIST and AM_DPCLOSE for the 4th
5. Check the DIST_LN table. There are LPY rows with trans_code and without.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document