E-QAS: QASINSTANCEID Field Is Not Populating With Data In PSQASRUN Record After Executing An Event for QAS Services From Event Handler.
(Doc ID 2646958.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to a test event for QAS services from event handler, QASINSTANCEID field in PSQASRUN is empty with no data, Whereas all the fields in this table should get populated with the data extracted from the event executed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate: People Tools > Integration Broker > Service Utilities > Handler Tester
2. Service Name: QAS_QRY_SERVICEService Operation : QAS_EXECUTEQRYSYNC_OPER
3. Handler Type: On RequestHandler Name: REQUESTHDLR
4. Click on Provide XML and provide below XML code.
5. Click OK and Then click Execute Event.
6.Query PSQASRUN record in Backend.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document