PO Spend History (PO_SPND_PAID_VW) is Applying Incorrect Security View
(Doc ID 2647161.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The view used for the Purchasing > Analyze Procurement - PO Spend History (PO_SPND_PAID_VW) is applying an incorrect security view. This issue prevents voucher and payment spend from being returned when the AP BU does not also exist as a PO BU.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create PO BU that is pointing to an AP that is different than the PO BU and for which the AP is not a valid PO BU
PO BU = TEST1
AP BU = US021
AP BU 021 is not a valid PO BU (not in the view = PS_SP_BU_PM_NONVW)
2. Created 2 Purchase Orders and Receipts in PO BU = TEST1
3. Created 2 vouchers and payments for the PO’s in AP BU = US021
Identified a PO BU = US100 that points to an AP BU <> PO BU (US001), but the AP BU does exist as a PO BU
3. Entered 2 PO’s for PO BU = US100 and 2 Vouchers and Payments in AP BU US001
4. Ran a query of the PO_SPND_PAID_VW for Payment Date = 09/26/2019.
5. View the SQL and note that the system automatically applies Security view SP_BU_PM_NONVW, which is a view of valid PO Bus. Therefore, it only returns rows for transactions where the AP BU exists as a PO BU.
6. Only the payment data for PO BU US100 and AP BU US001 are displayed.
7. The incorrect Security view is being used by the PO_SPND_PAID_VW: SP_BU_PM_NONVW.
8. The correct security view should be SP_BU_AP_NONVW. The PO_SPND_PAID_VW needs to find a list of the valid AP BU’s, not the list of valid PO BU’s.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document