Duplicate categories On Sourcing Event Invited Bidder Page.
(Doc ID 2647199.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On sourcing event Invited bidder page categories are duplicated if more than one entry is present on record PS_ITM_CAT_TBL.
Duplicate Category entries are displayed when category has more than one effective dated row.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a sourcing event.
2. Select bidders to invite by clicking the Bidder Invitations link.
3. Press the Search for Bidders link.
4. Search for a bidder with a category that shows up twice in table PS_ITM_CAT_TBL because of effective dating.
5. In the search results grid, click the Category link (the “little book”).
6. Note that the categories that show up twice in PS_ITM_CAT_TBL show up twice in the list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document