When Adding a New Row To a Compensation Pay Plan, On the Tab Pay Plan Process Control, the Pay Caps / Limits Grid Is Not Pre-populated In the New Row
(Doc ID 2647201.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a new row is added to a Compensation Pay Plan, it is expected that data is brought forward from the old row to the new row.
On the tab Pay Plan Process Control, data is not seeded in the Pay Caps/Limits grid of the new row based on the prior row
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Login as PeopleSoft Admin
2. Go to Set Up HCM > Product Related > Payroll for North America > Compensation and Earnings > Pay Plan Table USF > Pay Plan = ES
3. Go to second tab Pay Plan Process Control > click Correct History
4. Confirm data exists under Pay/Cap Limits for the existing row. Save.
5. Return to the Pay Plan Tab. Click plus to add a row.
-First tab Pay Plan – acts as expected
-Second tab Pay Plan Process Control – the new row does not seed the Pay Cap / Limits grid based on the prior row. Although the Conversion Factor data is carried into the new row the PayCaps/Limits is not seeded with data from the prior row.
Customers expect that the PayCaps/Limits grid is seeded from the prior row in order to minimize the need for manual entry of these data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document