Fluid Requisition is allowing Requester to add UOMs that are not specific to the Item hence giving the error "Invalid Parameter 2 For Function CONVERTCURRENCY.WEBLIB_PV_DEC.FUNCLIB.FIELDFORM"
(Doc ID 2647227.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Fluid Requisition, the Item Details page allows the User to manually enter a valid system-defined UOM for the Item even though it doesn't not exist in the UOM look up. From there, the User can then add the Item to the cart. And, if they add the Item again to the cart, this time using a valid UOM for the Item, the user will receive an error message when trying to access their cart. And since the user can no longer access their cart.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Click on “Create Req” tile.
2. Find an Item to add to cart.
3. Click on “arrow”.
4. Click on “lookup” for UOM.
5. Review UOM values.
6. Select “PK” or click the cancel “X”, either way will put “PK” as the UOM.
7. Click the “Add” button.
8. Item will be added to cart with valid UOM for that specific Item.
9. Click “Continue Shopping” button and repeats steps 2 and 3.
10. On the “Items Detail”page, manually change the UOM to a different system-defined UOM value, such as “EA”.
11. Click the “Add” button.
12. Now there are 2 Items in the cart, one with “PK” UOM and one with “EA” UOM.
13. Try to access the cart by clicking on the icon.
14. Error messag appears.
Invalid Parameter 2 For Function CONVERTCURRENCY.WEBLIB_PV_DEC.FUNCLIB.FIELDFORM
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document