Unanswered Line Level Bid Factors Are Not Clearly Mentioned As Missing Bid Factors On Biding Main Page Same Way As Header Bid Factors
(Doc ID 2647261.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When bidding on an event that requires a header and line level bid factor then not answering any of the bid factors, system will generate a warning for the missing header bid factor which is clearly mentioned which bid factor is missing, however for the line level bid factor system will generate a message of : "Event Invitation Notifications" which is not clear and doesn't point to which line bid factor is missing.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an event
2. Add header level required Bid Factors.
3. Add any item and and add Line level required Bid Factors.
4. Invite and supplier
5. Post the event
6. Navigate: Sourcing > Event Responses > Create Bidder Response
7. Do not answer any questions then click Validate Entries
8. Notice that the Warning message for the missing header bid factor is clear and correct.
9. Notice that the Warning message for the missing line bid is only saying: "Event Invitation Notifications" which is is not clear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document