Getting Error: "The field is Required. You Must Enter a Value For It Before Proceeding" When Cancelling Onetime Address
(Doc ID 2647264.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting error message when creating a new eProcurement requisition then pressing on the One time address icon and do nothing then cancel the page and press on Done to go to the main page, system will generate an error message.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new ePro requisition using Fluid tile
2. Add any item then press on the schedule icon
3. Press on the One time address icon.
4. Don't change anything and just press on cancel.
5. Press on Done to go to the main page.
6. System will generate an error message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document