EAM9.2:Cost Accounting Entries Fails For a Purchased Asset After New Lease Accounting Functionality.
(Doc ID 2647268.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cost Accounting Entries fails for a purchased asset after New Lease Accounting Functionality is turned on
A purchasing asset in a certain business unit is transferred from one department to another, but Cost Accounting Entries process fails for the transacted assets.
Steps to replicate:
1. In Installation Options, deselect Lease Administration
2. Check the periods are open for both AM and GL:
- Open Periods for GL
- Open Periods for AM
3. In Installation Options – Lease Administration, select ‘Apply ASC 842, IFRS 16 and GASB 87 Accounting’ option.
4. Open an existing Asset and transfer to another DeptID'
5. Review Cost to confirm transfer.
6. Run Depreciation Calculation for the Asset.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document