UPN ID Value not Being Passed to PO_LINE and RECV_LN_SHIP Tables from REQ_LINE Table for Newly Created Universal Item ID Type
(Doc ID 2647270.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Added Global Trade Identification Number (GTIN) and UPN data elements to eProcurement transactions. After submitting requisition for item, table: ps_req_line shows the correct value in upn_type_cd & upn_id.
However, the upn_id is blank in tables: ps_po_line & ps_recv_line_ship.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Navigate to Main Menu > Items > Define Controls >Universal Item ID Types
2) Add a new Universal Item ID Type: TEST
3) Navigate : Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Purchasing > Manufacturers
4) Create a new Manufacturer ID
5) For Item setup, Assign the Universal Item ID Type (TEST) to the item under Manufacturers tab.
(Navigate : Items > Define Items and Attributes > Item Definition -- >Manufacturers tab)
7) Click OK
8) Click Global Trade Item Number link and assign values as shown.
9) Also please setup the Item's Standard UOM as 'EA' and Item Supplier UOM as 'CS'
10) 'UPN Ready' flag is unchecked under Supplier setup
1) Create epro Requisition with this Item
2) Check Line details
3) UPN values are populated on Requisition correctly
4) Run Auto REQ selection to stage req
5) Run PO_POCALC
6) Run PO Create
7) Check PO - under Item Information tab
8) UPN ID value not defaulted on to PO_LINE from Requisition
9) Now Dispatch PO and create Receipt
10)UPN ID not populated in RECV_LN_SHIP as well..
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document