Rounding Difference in sProcurement (Service Procurement) Timesheet & SPro Invoice Amount
(Doc ID 2647281.1)
Last updated on JULY 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Rounding difference in sProcurement (Service Procurement) Timesheet & SPro Invoice Amount.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Resource based work order created.
2. WO (work order) released.
3. Timesheet filled for the service provider in sPro with decimal hours. Refer attachment for exact hours filled.
4. Timesheet approved by approver.
5. Invoice created with the help of process SPF_INVGEN.
6. On WO details page, under Consumption tab when clicked on the View Consumption Details hyperlink, it showing difference in timesheet calculated amount and invoice amount. Both are off by 0.01
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document