Completed and Open Status POs (Purchase Orders) Dispatched when Only Pending Cancel Selected in Dispatch POs Run Control Page
(Doc ID 2647289.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order (PO) Dispatch Process picking POs in Open status and Closed status as well when only Pending Cancel is checked and with user preferences setup having 'Can Dispatch Un Approved POs' is unchecked.
Ran the process Dispatch POs to change Pending Cancel POs to canceled status but open and completed POs also picked up and were sent to vendors.
Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Dispatch POs
Selected ONLY Pending Cancel from 'Statuses to include' section Dispatched.
Noticed the user does have the same run control ID for Print POs process and has open and completed selected on that process.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) User Preferences: 'Can Dispatch Un Approved POs' is unchecked
2) Created 3 POs one with open status and another one created and then closed it.
3rd one is in pending cancel status.
First PO 0000000018: PO in open status
Second PO: 0000000019 in closed status
Third PO: 0000000021 in Pending Cancel status
3) Created a Run control ID DP_TEST for Print POs page with 'Open'and 'Completed' status selected.
4) Please note that we are using same Run Control Id for Dispatch POs too and status selected as 'Pending Cancel'
5) Run the process
6) Process ran successfully, it picked all 3 POs for dispatch
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document