Getting Error (18036,10007) When Clicking on View button on Requisition Line Attachments To View The Comment Attachment
(Doc ID 2647313.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting error message when pressing on the "View" button on the eProcurement requisition line comments page to view the comment attachment after adding more items to the eProcurement requisition from punching out to supplier website.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Login as eProcurement requester.
- Navigate to Main Menu -> eProcurement -> Create Requisition
- Add one item then Press on the checkout Button to go to checkout page.
- Add line comments and Attachment. (Do not click on Save and Submit or Save for Later)
- Click on Add more items and click on Punchout Supplier link under WEB.
- Come back to eProcurement checkout page and click on the Requisition Line Comments icon
- Press on the "View" button to view the attachment
- Getting error message
- Login as ePro requester.
- Navigate to Main Menu -> eProcurement -> Create Requisition.
- Add one item go to checkout page.
- Add line comments and Attachment. (Do not click on Save and Submit / Save for Later)
- Click on Add more items and click on Supplier/Vendor punchout link under Web.
- Come back to ePro checkout page and save the requisition.
- Navigate to Main Menu -> eProcurement -> Manage Requisitions.
- Click on Requisition id, it will take you to requisition detail page.
- Click on attachment icon so that the Line Attachments page will open.
- Click on View button, get below error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document