Getting Combo Edit Error when trying to Submit a Fluid Requisition after making Changes to the Distribution
(Doc ID 2647348.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Navigation: Setup Financials/ Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Design Chartfields > Accounting Tags
1) Setup Two Accounting Tags
2) Enable Accounting Tags in eProcurement
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
1) Create a special request Requisition
2) Click Checkout
3) Select line and click on Mass Change, which would open Mass Change Module window
4) Expand Distribution Defaults and select TAB1 Accounting Tag
5) The values picked here are correct, click 'Done' which would close the modal window, and take us back to Requisition page.Save
6) Once you click on Save, it saves the req. Requsition US001/183 was created.
7) Now click on My Requisition and open the req created to make change to the distribution
8) Select Edit for the Re US001/183
9) Click on Checkout
10) Go to Mass Change to select a different Accounting Tag. Select TAB2
11) Click Done, check the distribution saved by clicking on the View Schedule image on the line level
12) This will open the `Schedule Detail¿ Page as shown below. Click on the 'Distribution'
13) It is observed a third line gets created which is not expected . This is the reported issue.
14) When you click on 'Done' you get the following
You cannot Distribute more than Scheduled, increase the qunatity or amount on the schedule first...
Workaround: Delete the extra row and proceed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document