Contingent Worker Record Accruing Leave for Employee
(Doc ID 2647528.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employee has empl rcd 0/ben rcd 0 for employee (EMP) relationship and empl rcd 1/ben rcd 1 for contingent worker (CWR) relationship. The CWR record was terminated on 4/1/2019 and the EMP record was hired on the same date. On Ben Rcd 0, employee is enrolled in a Leave Plan as of that 4/1/2019 . Leave is accruing, however, on both records although it should be accruing only on empl rcd 0/ben rcd 0.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a CWR record for a new person (Navigation: Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Add a Person).
2. Add a record with an effective date one year later to terminate the CWR record (Navigation: Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data).
3. Add a new employment instance for the employee, assigning the employee to Benefit Program KU1 (Navigation: Workforce Administration > Job Information > Add Employment Instance).
4. Enroll the employee in a Leave Plan that awards hours on a monthly basis (Navigation: Benefits > Enroll in Benefits > Leave Plans).
5. Run the Calculate Periodic Accrual (Navigation: Benefits > Manage Leave Accruals > Calculate Periodic Accrual).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document