EGL 9.2: Chartfield Request with Chartfield Value Added by Approver from Business Request Approval Fails Tree Update
(Doc ID 2647548.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trees are not updated via Chartfield (CF) Request when the Approver adds the CF value.
Steps to Replicate
1. User creates a Chartfield Request (Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Design ChartFields > Define Values > Chartfield Request)
- Leave the Chartfield Value blank
- Include tree(s) to be updated and select Auto Update
- Submit the request for approval
2. Approver goes to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Business Request Configuration > Business Request Approval
- Add the chartfield value and the Attribute
- Approve the request
- CF is added successfully but tree failed update
See Replication document attached.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document