E-IB: Network Integration Status Returns Error: "General failure when attempting a Network Ping of list of Nodes. (2, 1111)"
(Doc ID 2647607.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When working to setup Integration Status check and monitoring, the following error is retrieved:
The issue can be reproduced as follows:
1. Log into PeopleSoft Internet Architecture (PIA).
2. Navigate to PeopleTools > Integration Broker > Intergration Network > Network Status.
3. Navigate to the "Network Status Setup" subpage.
4. Enable "Optional information" option, and save.
5. Test "Network Integration Status", and see the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document