EGL 9.2: Ledger Inquiry Drill Down to Cost Management Error: Field does not exist -- CM_DRILL_WRK.MG_PROC_INSTANCE. (2,104) FUNCLIB_CM.DRILL_DOWN.FieldFormula Name:drill PCPC:2760 Statement:27 Called from:CM_DRILL_POSTED_GL.MENUITEM1.CM_DRILL_EXP_NEW
(Doc ID 2647636.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When users Drill to Source from Ledger Inquiry, then drill further down to view Cost Management (CM) accounting transactions and click on Transaction Entries, the following error massage is received.
1. Navigate to General Ledger > Review Financial Information > Ledger
2. Add a new Inquiry and Search
3. From results, click on Activity link
4. Click on Journal Id link
5. Click Drill to Source icon to get to Posted Accounting Lines search page
6. Keeping populated criteria click on Search
7. Click Search Posted Accounting Lines search page is populated; Click on Search
8. Click on Accounting Line Number link
9. Click TransactionEntries link
Refer replication document attached.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document