PO Quantity is Removed After Supplier is Updated During Requisition Selection
(Doc ID 2647800.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO quantity is removed after Supplier is updated during Requisition selection
Setup Purchasing Business Unit Option - 'PO item Supp Security Option' is set to 'No Edit Required' to allow Requisition Selection change of Supplier not marked as Item Supplier
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
1) Create a Requisition using Item 001-0294 & 043250 with Supplier 55
2) Approved Requisition
3) On Requisition Selection page first change the supplier id for both the lines
4) and then check the Include checkbox
5) and next save the page.
6) Run Auto Source Process should create one stage ID and source to PO
7) PO Created shows Qty field blanked for Line with Item 043250
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document